I got this email and am posting it here so other authors can join in this training video about getting your book on a virtual tour.
Before I head out to hike at Watkins Glen in New York’s beautiful Finger Lakes region today, I wanted to pass along this training opportunity to you!
You might already know that virtual book tours are a great way to get your book in front of thousands of new readers around the world without leaving home. (In fact, you might have downloaded my free report on virtual book tours!)
A virtual book tour is a lot like a traditional, in-person book tour but instead of traveling from city to city, hoping people will show up, you “visit” targeted blogs and podcasts instead.
If the idea of bringing your message to the right readers without leaving the comfort of home (and without worrying about airfare or what to wear!) appeals to you, then you’ll want to join my friend and colleague D’vorah Lansky for her new step-by-step training on virtual book tours!
http://reachmorereaders.com/access/aff/go/sandrabeckwith?i=38 (affiliate link)
D’vorah has successfully created and managed several virtual book tours, including some that have helped her own books became Amazon bestsellers in record time!
She’s also taught thousands of authors how to run their own virtual book tours, Now she’s agreed to share her knowledge with you in a not-to-be-missed presentation called:
7 Strategies to Take Your Book on Tour Around the Globe Without Leaving Home!
It’s Thursday, September 8, at 7 p.m Eastern (6 pm CT/5 pm MT/4 pm PT).
During this live training you’ll discover:
- What is a virtual book tour? (Along with how it can change your book marketing life forever!)
- When to conduct your tour and how to keep your sanity and schedule intact.
- How to turn your virtual book tour into a tool that keeps selling books.
- A secret cross-pollination strategy that will get more traffic to your blog!
- And more!
Here’s what you want to do next:
1. Register for the live training and the replay at my affiliate link:
2. Add the event to your September 8 calendar with the right time zone
3. Forward this message to a friend who will be interested.
Don’t miss out on this training! I’ll be there with you!
And have a lovely Labor Day weekend in the U.S.!
P.S. Only a limited number of people can fit in this virtual classroom, so ensure your spot by registering with my affiliate link now!